Tuesday, February 7, 2012

days and days and days

so tiring aaaa >.<"

i'm really bad with organising time properly so i always sleep late :(

feeling a bit depressed and moody lately... might be because i need to eat and sleep better. grrr...

anywho~ updates:

yesterday went out with a friend, joyce to go get fabric and cosplay things at the swap meet in our area... $5 cosplay shoes!! (haha my term for those insane heels that seem to be prevalent with alot of cosers xP)

these monsters make me so tall xD
the rest of the day was really fun >w> creeping, derping and all~


as for today... grrr monday.... but on the bright side, i got a wig from my friend who let me borrow it and help him cut and style it :D

//cue after-camwhore pics~

EXTREMELY TSUNDERE ANGRY
trying to look cool //fail
idk what that thing is doing in my mouth either xD
ay watchu lookin at bitch?! l:C
obligatory derp

for those of you wondering (out of the few that read this anyways xD) what the wig is for, i'm going to be trying out for the chocobit maid cafe coming up at desu-nation!~ hehe hope i get in >.<" wish me luck guys~

as for now, its pretty late and i'm feeling pretty tired and blah right now... one last thing that came up though.... even though part of what i've been unhappy about is drifting apart from people... something came up tonight that made me realise that the people who seem to be sticking by me... i'm really grateful to them *teary eyed* thankyou to everyone supporting me!! ;^; i will try to improve myself as much as possible!

goodnight, loverlies~

~beni<3

No comments:

Post a Comment